Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Outfit: Fall Layers

25-10-15b


25-10-15




25-10-15c


25-10-15d


Next Black


This was my outfit from Sunday just gone and I loved it! These jeans have happy memories attached to them as I bought them when we were in Australia four years ago. Burgundy is always one of my favourite colours for fall and so making that one of the layers of my outfit was a must for me. And I think the booties are possibly the oldest pair of footwear in my collection. I’ve had them since I still lived at home so that was pre-2002, and I ordered them from the Next Directory, the actual book, before there was online ordering. Old.

I curled my hair that day using this slightly cheaty, totally lazy-girl method:



This video was pinched from You Tube (obviously) and can be found on the Pose channel, in the Hair by Hollie playlist.

Grey top – River Island (sale)
Burgundy Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney) (sale)
Boots – Next
Necklace – gifted



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment