Friday, September 11, 2015

Outfit: Scarf, Jacket

11-09-15


11-09-15e


11-09-15b


11-09-15f


11-09-15c


11-09-15d


11-09-15g


Georgia Rose red patent flats


Happy Friday y’all! Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Today’s forecast was for warm sunshine but the day dawned cool and misty so I was glad of the extra layers with the jacket and the scarf. This little jacket is proving to be a great bargain buy – it was just £1.70 on eBay but is quite warm thanks to the wool content.

I was roped into a game of rounders at work this lunchtime (I only signed up thinking not many people would be interested but it turned out there were enough to make four teams) so I packed my trainers to change into, along with a spare pair of jeans in case I took a tumble and got muddy or grass stained.

Jacket – Topshop (eBay)
Top – Zara (sale)
Jeans – Primark (gifted)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Scarf – ASOS
Belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – gifted



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment