Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Outfit: Reclaimed Dress

16-09-15


16-09-15b


16-09-15e


Jana Rahbini black ankle boot


Last night I went shopping. In my sister’s closet. A few years ago I gave her a couple of pieces that I had decided were too short for me. This dress was one of them. I’m sure it shrank when I washed it, it wasn’t this short originally.

16-09-15c


16-09-15d


With the relaxing of our dress code though I feel like I can wear shorter lengths with leggings (always with leggings) and as my sister wasn’t wearing the two dresses and a skirt I pinched them back. Don’t feel too bad for her though – I left her the mint green jeans I had on yesterday in exchange. They are from Primark a few seasons ago, when the sizing was much more erratic than it is now and the waist band was loose on me but the legs were tight. My sister’s legs are much skinnier than mine so they fit her better and she is far more likely to wear jeans than dresses.

I replaced the bracelet for my Mi band yesterday as the loop on the old one broke. I co-ordinated it with my zebra print scarf today.

Dress – Topshop Tall
Leggings – New Look Tall
Boots – c/o Sarenza
Necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment