Friday, September 25, 2015

Outfit: Black Wednesday

23-09-15


23-09-15b


23-09-15d


23-09-15c


23-09-15f


23-09-15e


Georgia Rose red patent flats


I’ve been looking back at my archives for outfit inspiration recently and several times I saw myself wearing all black outfits, usually featuring these jeans. I don’t know about you, but I often have a hard time styling black jeans so I don’t wear them as much as I should (I should wear them because, despite being black, this is a pretty great pair of jeans). When I do end up wearing them it tends to be with a black top, or a black and white striped one.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Cross necklace – gifted
Heart necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment