Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Review: Esprit EDC Top




I wore this striped top yesterday and I wanted to post a quick review of it – so excuse the photographs which I snapped late last night. I’ve included the one from the Esprit website too which is much better quality.


I bought this top from Spartoo back in April or May, using my birthday money and a voucher I had for the site. I knew Esprit clothing was good quality and you can never have too many striped tops, right? Turns out that maybe you can as Sunday was the first time I wore this! I love it though – so much so that I wore it yesterday too. The fabric is about 18% polyester and about 5% elastane which means it doesn’t stretch out in that annoying way that 100% cotton tops tend to do. The length in the body is amazing and the ¾ sleeves are actually ¾ length on me, and not above the elbow as is usually the case.

Checking the Esprit website the top is still available but it says it’s 100% cotton, so either the website is wrong or they’ve changed the fabric composition, which would be a shame. Either way, it’s also available in a navy stripe with red print if you prefer.

This post is not sponsored though if someone from Esprit or Spartoo is reading and would like to send me payment or goodies that would be OK with me!



Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Love the glasses, I'm looking for something similar to these. Have you got a make/model number please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are by Gok Wan and I got them from Specsavers. There are two numbers on them - a Gok Wan number 25636390 and a Specsavers number 4002297. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete