Sunday, April 19, 2015

Outfit: Birthday Girl






Tuesday was my actual birthday (yay!) and also the day I returned to work after my week and a bit off (boo). But it wasn’t so bad, the sun was shining and I had new jeans and a new top to wear. This is one of the Primark pairs that my lovely little sister got me for my birthday. They are labelled as Push Up skinnies and certainly the pocket placement and clever seaming on the back (which I tried and failed to photograph) do help to make your bum look better.


The top I treated myself to with some of my birthday money but as it was £3.99 on the M&S sale rail it was hardly a splurge. It’s actually from the kids’ range and is an Age 13-14 size, but seems to be the equivalent of about a size 10 in women’s sizes. So there’s a top tip for you…and there’s no tax on children’s clothes.

Top – M&S Kids’ (sale)
Jeans – Primark (gifted)
Shoes – Office
Scarf – TK Maxx
Jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Earrings – gifted
Bangles – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment