Monday, March 30, 2015

Outfit of the Day





On the day of my last post I took a tumble and managed to sprain my ankle. Hence the bandage. The swelling is mostly gone now but there’s still some bruising. It was pretty painful at the time though.

Today was lovely and sunny, very spring-like if still a little cold. It’s April next week so perhaps we will finally get some warmer weather?

I’m loving the casual clothes everyday thing at work and have worn jeans non-stop the past fortnight. Today I opted for a little pattern mixing with my leopard print cardi and my ‘it goes with everything’ scarf from H&M.

Cardi – Primark (eBay)
Top – H&M
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Scarf – H&M
Necklace – Scope
Bangles – Scope and gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment