Saturday, January 31, 2015

Outfit of the Day

So as you can see, the snow that came on Wednesday has stuck around. Thursday turned out to be a snow day too.

We got a little more snow on Wednesday evening but not enough to deter me from setting off for work on Thursday morning. The other side of the city was a different story though. I got about halfway before getting stuck in...traffic. There wasn't actually much snow around but the traffic was mental. With Radio Leeds telling me that both my possible routes were a disaster I gave up. I didn't fancy sitting in the traffic to try to get home, but handily my aunt lives about 5 minutes away from where I was stuck so I headed to her house, hoping she was up as it was only just past 7.30am at that point.

I ended up working from my aunt's house for three hours (watching several heavy snow showers out of the window) and then set off home once the snow and the traffic had abated.

Saturday's outfit:
Sweater - Primark (gifted)
Polo neck & jeans - Long Tall Sally
Necklace - New Look (sale)
Slippers - George at Asda
Boots - Ukala by Emu Australia (c/o Sarenza)

1 comment: