Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Outfit: Red and Camel

17-11-14


17-11-14c


17-11-14f


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


I may pretend like I’m a heels girl (and much of the time I am) but lately, give me a choice of comfy, cosy boots and shoes that look great but perhaps aren’t quite so comfy, and I will take the slippers every time. Today, however, I decided that heels were the way forward as I feel like I’ve not worn them much recently.

17-11-14b


17-11-14d


17-11-14e


Red and camel is a great colour combination for late fall/early winter (sorry, but it will be winter in just a few short weeks). I want to pair this sweater with my burgundy pants too, for a slightly different take on the colour match.

Camel sweater – New Look Tall
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Black and beige shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment