Thursday, November 20, 2014

Outfit: All Black (With Pops of Blue)

19-11-14


19-11-14c


19-11-14f


Georgia Rose Venette blue suede ankle boot


It's not often that I wear an all black outfit, and it's not often that I wear black jeans, but for some reason whenever I do wear black jeans I tend to pair them with a black sweater. I don't know why that is, perhaps it's that I don't wear them often enough so don't know what else to put with them.

19-11-14b


Anyway, the blue boots added e perfect pop of colour to Wednesday's outfit, and I was told at least three times that they really are as bright as they look here.
19-11-14d


I love to receive emails from my readers, so here's a little shout out to Anne, Emma and Louise when they catch up on Shoegal on Friday! Thanks for reading ladies!

19-11-14e


19-11-14g


This look can be switched up for a more casual vibe too,  A quick change of boots and the addition of a favourite scarf easily takes it to weekend or evening territory.

Black jeans - Next Tall (eBay)
Black sweater - New Look Tall
Blue suede boots - Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Blue necklace - New Look (sale)
Silver hoops - gifted
Tan boots - Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print scarf - H&M

1 comment: