Friday, October 10, 2014

Outfit: Shamelessly Stolen

10-10-14c


10-10-14e


Bank Blonde & Blonde Shiloh studded ankle boots


Today’s outfit is shamelessly stolen from Jill of Good Life For Less. I loved the combination of the navy and burgundy, but added my own twist on it with the polka dot jeans and boots.

10-10-14b


10-10-14d


The weather has turned cold this week (we’ve even had our heating on for an hour or so each night) but today promised to be warmer than of late so instead of a coat I added a hat for my commute. I love hats. Do you know that you lose 40% of your body heat through your head so when you’re nesh like me a hat can make all the difference.

10-10-14


Navy blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Beige suede boots – Blonde + Blonde (c/o Bank)
Burgundy and black scarf – River Island (sale)
Black hat – Long Tall Sally


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment