Friday, October 31, 2014

Outfit: Happy Halloween!

31-10-14


31-10-14d


31-10-14f


Next Black


It’s usually cold come Halloween, but this year’s unseasonably warm autumn means that today is much warmer than it should be this time of year. So much so that I’ve switched out my usual knitted black dress that has been the anchor of my witch costume in previous years and replaced it with a lighter, shorter sleeved dress. I told you on Wednesday that I am obsessed with this dress!

31-10-14b


31-10-14c


Of course I had to keep the striped socks and the hat that means I can’t get through doorways as I’m too tall. Happy Halloween y’all!

Black dress – c/o La Redoute
Black tights – Primark
Purple and black striped socks – market stall?
Black booties – Next
Witches’ hat – Tesco (sale)
Purple necklace - Scope
Bangles - various


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment