Monday, October 20, 2014

Outfit: Burgundy and Stripes

15-10-14c


15-10-14b


15-10-14f


LK Bennett Shilo


My favourite colour right now is burgundy. It just has such an autumnal vibe about it, don’t you think? This was Wednesday’s outfit.

15-10-14


15-10-14e


I am still trying to figure out what to do with my hair now that it is shorter. My favourite search on You Tube this week is ‘short hair tutorial’. Tuesday night I washed my hair and I was going to blow dry and straighten it to see what that looked like, but then I decided to just let it air dry instead. I put a bit of gel wax through it once it was semi dry, then rolled it up into a messy bun on top of my head. The results this morning were what you see here. I added a little more gel wax but I think I need to try a different product as by the time I’d driven to work the curls had dropped and looked a bit fluffy. I’ll get there with it.

15-10-14


Burgundy top – Amazon (with vouchers)
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Burgundy shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Cream earrings – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Burgundy and black scarf – River Island (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment