Thursday, October 30, 2014

Outfit: Autumn Personified

29-10-14b


29-10-14d


29-10-14g


Steve Madden Candence cognac


This outfit just screams autumn to me. The brown, the burgundy, the hint of orange on the sweater, the boots, the scarf. And I love it all.

29-10-14


29-10-14e


29-10-14f


29-10-14c



Wednesday morning was the perfect fall morning. It was crisp, see-your-breath-4ºC-at-7am-as-opposed-to-15ºC-the-day-before cold, and sunny. I still haven’t pulled out my winter coats (see 15ºC at 7am on Tuesday morning and Friday’s forecast of 19ºC which is making me rethink my Halloween costume plans) so I felt it warranted a proper knitted scarf and I added my leather jacket as an extra layer. You may remember that this jacket was an eBay bargain last year – it was almost new and I paid just 25% of the retail price for it, finally fulfilling my dream of owning an Long Tall Sally leather jacket.

Brown leather jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Cream scarf – Next Tall (free with a dress)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment