Thursday, October 09, 2014

Outfit: Autumn Florals and Purple Tights

07-10-14c


07-10-14e


Priceless lilac-pink


Can you tell I’m into coloured tights again this autumn? I don’t feel like I’m quite ready for black tights, but the weather has turned cooler and this week so bare legs/nude tights are no longer an option. I’ve always liked purple tights, I think they’re the least ‘in-your-face’ colour if you want to move away from black, brown and navy. Not like the bright blue ones I wore on Monday...

07-10-14b


07-10-14d


Florals are a big trend for autumn winter this year, and in darker fall-like colours I think they work really well. This sweater was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at TM Lewin. It’s the Erin print front jumper and you can buy it here. I really like the trend for tops with a printed front (or a front section in a different fabric to the rest of it, for example lace) and then knitted sleeves and back. This sweater fits in perfectly with that too. TM Lewin have a fabulous range of womenswear this autumn/winter.

07-10-14


Such a statement top needed a neutral skirt and there’s no neutral I like better than denim. I’ve had this denim pencil skirt for many years now and it has proved to be a great eBay find. This was Tuesday's outfit.

Purple sweater – c/o TM Lewin
Denim skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Purple tights – New Look
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes
White gold cross – gifte
Silver earrings – gifted


Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. That's a great top Fi! Are you a brand ambassador for TML? They've sent you a few bits of late it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving his outfit on you! So pretty and perfect for Fall.

    xx from LA, Kristi

    www.currentlycrushing.com

    ReplyDelete