Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Outfit: Navy and Green

23-09-14


23-09-14c


23-09-14e


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


Happy Wednesday y’all! Halfway through the week, halfway left to go.

23-09-14b


23-09-14d


This is actually my outfit from yesterday. I won an Amazon voucher at work a couple of weeks ago and did you know that Amazon now sell shoes and clothes? They sell pretty much everything really. I got these green jeans with part of my voucher. The pictures here don’t do the colour justice; they’re brighter in real life. I figured they could be a good autumn/winter alternative to my mint pair. They are by the brand Only and the length is pretty good for my long legs.

Navy, green and cream stripe sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Green jeans – Only (Amazon, bought with voucher)
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment