Friday, September 26, 2014

Outfit: Burgundy and Boots

25-09-14b


25-09-14d


25-09-14f


Jana Rahbini black ankle boot


The forecast for Thursday wasn’t great so I thought I’d grab the opportunity to wear some ankle boots. My longing for wearing boots hasn’t been that strong yet this year, and I’ve really been enjoying the warm September weather. However, it’s nice to wear boots sometimes even if it is really still too warm for knee high ones.

25-09-14


25-09-14e


Burgundy is such a fall colour and I am absolutely loving it. These pants are from a couple of years back but I’m glad to be able to bring them out time and time again.

25-09-14c


Black sweater – Long Tall Sally (bought with gift card)
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black boots – c/o Sarenza
Beads – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment