Sunday, August 24, 2014

This Week...


I seem to be unable to pass an old fashioned sweet shop without buying a bag of white mice. I am obsessed with them. I mean, they’re not even real chocolate, just fake chocolate flavoured candy, but for some reason they’re really tasty. If I could find somewhere that sells them in bulk (other than Macro etc that you have to have a special card for) I would be really happy in real trouble as I suspect none of my jeans would fit me for very long! You would think my liking for them would be a throw back to my childhood but no, I didn’t even like them when I was younger. Give me a barley sugar any day back then (barley sugars were my grandma’s cure all remedy for anything: sore throat? Have a barley sugar. Can’t get to sleep? Suck on a barley sugar, it’ll help – and she always had a supply of them in her handbag). Not now though, now it’s white mice all the way.


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Urgh I've always hated white mice! Coconut mushrooms on the other hand remind me of being a kid at woolworths pick n mix - yum!

    ReplyDelete