Monday, August 11, 2014

Outfit: To The Rescue!

09-08-14c


09-08-14d


Georgia Rose silver camo flats


Saturday afternoon I was going out for tea and I picked out this blue top to wear. It’s only got spaghetti straps and it wasn’t quite as warm out as it has been of late so I put my baby blue shrug over it. I’ve had this shrug since 1999 so does that make it vintage? Almost?

09-08-14b


The top was a little low cut for a family get together though but I was reluctant to take it off as I wanted to wear a summery top whilst it was warm enough to do so. Let’s face it, you never know how long the good weather is going to last in this country. (Case in point: Sunday was torrential rain all day.) So it was a white bandeau to the rescue! These bandeaus (bandeaux?) are such a useful addition to my closet and well worth the £2 I paid for each one. It covered up what it needed to and allowed me to wear the top I wanted to wear. Can’t say fairer than that for £2.

09-08-14


These shoes are a favourite pair at the moment. I’ve always loved me some silver flats and these are pointy – something else I love in a flat shoe. The subtle camouflage print makes them just a little bit different though not any harder to wear than a plain metallic.

Blue shrug – Dorothy Perkins
Blue and white top – New Look Tall
White bandeau – New Look (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Silver camo flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Sunglasses – Amazon


Follow me on:

1 comment: