Friday, August 15, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 84 | A Favourite Jacket

15-08-14b


15-08-14c


15-08-14e


Priceless Purple Flats


I bet you thought I’d forgotten about the Shoe Challenge didn’t you? Didn’t you? Well I kind of had. And them Amber posted and said she had only a few weeks left and I thought I’d better check my list as I knew I wasn’t done and there were only about three weeks to go. Fortunately there were only two pairs remaining on my ‘to be saved’ list and these purple flats were one of them. These are from Priceless Shoes and were bought one Christmas (about 2008 I think) as I needed some dressy looking flats and I didn’t have any. The satin, pointed toe and bow on these makes them quite dressy I think, and at only about £10 they were ideal. I have the same pair in a bright blue fabric too and they don’t get a lot of wear, but they are always useful to have on standby, especially around the festive season.

15-08-14


15-08-14d


Anyway, moving on to my outfit. I haven’t worn this jacket in SO LONG, but since the outside temperatures in the morning have started dropping I decided it was the perfect time to pull it out. I love the nipped in waist and the huge collar.

Grey check jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Black and white stripe sweater – c/o TM Lewin
Jeans – New Look
Purple flats – Priceless Shoes
Purple flower necklace – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Sarenza)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment