Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Outfit: The Return of Scarf Season

18-08-14c


18-08-14d


It may only be August, but Scarf Season is here people. For me, scarf season can last anywhere between 8 and 10 months, sometimes even 12 if we have a particularly bad summer, so I guess I can’t really complain as I’ve been scarf-free since about the end of May. You know what else is here? Getting Dark Before 9pm Season. The nights are drawing in (a bit) and summer seems to have departed these fair British Isles at least for the time being. Don’t get me wrong – it’s not cold by any stretch of the imagination, it’s just quite a lot cooler than it has been and it seems to be raining a whole lot more too.

18-08-14c


I love me a good scarf though, and we’ve had an awesome run of summer weather this year so I’m not too sad. Plus there’s always a chance that we might get another burst of summer before September and autumn proper arrive.

18-08-14b


I was in casual clothes yesterday as I’ve been doing my first aid requalification course for a couple of days. This comes around every three years and as the training centre is not far from my house and the course doesn’t start until 9am, it means I get a lie in. So, yay!

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Leopard print shoes – George at Asda
Silver studs – Primark
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Leopard print scarf – H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment