Thursday, August 21, 2014

Outfit: Pure and Simple

21-08-14b


21-08-14c


21-08-14e


LTS navy dot flats


I managed to fall asleep again after my alarm went off this morning so I was very grateful that I had laid out a dress to wear today. Dress, shoes, necklace, done. Just how you want it when you’re short on time in the morning.

21-08-14


21-08-14d


I’ve worn something by Long Tall Sally every day this week so far. That either tells you that I love the pieces I own (true) or that LTS items form such a high percentage of my wardrobe that chances are when I pick something out it will be from that brand (also true).

Navy dress – Next Tall
Navy and white polka dot shoes – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Silver necklace – New look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise leopard print scarf – ASOS


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. I like the necklace against the high neckline. I struggled to get up this morning as I was really cold!

    ReplyDelete