Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Outfit: Striped Top, Denim Skirt

08-07-14c


08-07-14f


LK Bennett Shilo


Another day, another outfit featuring stripes and denim, two of my favourite things! How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was good, as you will see from the post below. On Sunday I got out on my bike for an hour or so. I’m trying to get back into cycling after a break from it since last autumn and I’ve put a new (to me) app on my phone called Strava that records your route using GPS. It shows you a map of where you’ve been, the distance, the highest elevation you’ve climbed, how long you’ve been moving and even tells you the (approximate) calories you’ve burned if you enter your weight. All this, and it’s free! It also records runs so will be useful when we go walking too.

08-07-14


08-07-14d


The weather has been pretty good recently but the air conditioning in the office can make it a bit nippy, so a light sweater is ideal for work wear. This one that I got c/o TM Lewin a couple of months back is super flattering as it fits perfectly in the body (the sleeves are a little short but then I’m super tall so what can I do?) and the arrangement of the stripes makes your waist look tiny. I’m loving full skirt right now and the box pleats on this denim one give it plenty of movement. Finally I have on my favourite LK Bennett heels – truly the most comfortable heels I own.

08-07-14b


08-07-14e


I hope you are all having a great week. Have you discovered any new apps recently that I should know about?

Black and white stripe sweater – c/o TM Lewin
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Burgundy shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Black and white bangles – Scope


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. It does make your waist look tiny. Great legs as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the burgundy shoes!! They add sophistication to your outfit and are the perfect color for Fall!

    ReplyDelete