Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Outfit: Denim and Stripes With A Twist of Orange

29-07-14


29-07-14c


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


We are finally all moved into the new office so I’m back in skirts and heels. I paired my favourite combination of a denim skirt with a striped top and added an orange blazer for an unexpected twist and because the air conditioning isn’t fully settled yet so it can get chilly.

29-07-14b


The outdoor temperatures have cooled off a bit this week but it’s still warm – just the way summer should be. Chris Evans said on the radio the other morning that the heat wave was in full swing now, and I said (yes, I talk to the radio. Don’t you?) this isn’t a heat wave, it’s just summer. We’ve forgotten what summer is supposed to be like as we’ve not had a proper one for the past seven years.

Blue and white stripe top – Zara (sale)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Orange blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Definitely had a proper summer down here the last two years. I remember blogging last June / July through the blazing heat & getting through all my summer stuff for weeks on end. It was great. Agree it's not a heat wave though, just normal summer weather!

    ReplyDelete