Friday, June 20, 2014

Outfit: Breaking My Rules | Ultra-Casual Friday

20-06-14b


20-06-14f


Skechers flip flops


I have several rules when it comes to getting dressed for the office and I’m breaking two of them today. These are the ‘no flip flops’ and the ‘no vest tops’ rules that I impose on myself. However, my job this week has entailed a lot of running around and moving equipment and I couldn’t bear the thought of hot feet when the forecast was for another hot sunny day. The vest top problem is solved by throwing a jacket over it when necessary.

20-06-14e


20-06-14


Do you have exciting weekend plans? I’m seeing Dolly Parton in concert tonight, then tomorrow is carnival day. Happy Friday everyone!

20-06-14d


20-06-14c


Orange jacket – c/o T M Lewin
Grey and orange vest – DC Shoes Co (c/o Spartoo)
Grey vest – River Island
Jeans – Esprit (c/o Spartoo)
Orange and pink flip flops – Skechers (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment