Sunday, May 04, 2014

This Week...


This week I have been enjoying a free trial of Look magazine on my iPad.  I received an iTunes gift card for my birthday and decided to use part of it on a couple of months subscription to a digital edition of a magazine. I picked Look magazine and was pleased to find I could get a 30 day free trial of it before being charged.  I have read the print edition of Look before and enjoyed it, but it was a weekly expense I didn't need.  However, I like the idea of having a new digital magazine each week for a while as a gift.

This is the first time I've gone for the digital-only option.  I used to subscribe to US Glamour and Lucky magazine and those both came with the digital edition for free.  Only trouble is I'm running out of storage on my iPad for all the magazines!

Do you subscribe to any digital magazines?

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment