Monday, May 26, 2014

Review: Mr Nutcase Cell Phone Case

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by a company called Mr Nutcase and offered the chance to create a new case for my mobile phone. The site allows you to choose from a range of preset designs, or you can create a custom iphone case, adding your own text or photos.

Mr Nutcase Phone Case


I chose a preset polka dot design and then added my own text. I used one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite actresses:

“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” – Bette Midler

The case is the typical plastic clip on variety and there are cases available for a wide range of mobile phones. They also offer a leather flip style case and a premium full wrap around case. I thought the colour on the back of the case would be a bit brighter judging by the image on screen when I ordered, so this is something to bear in mind when choosing your colour scheme and layout. Other than that though the service was excellent and the site is easy to use. My order was shipped the day after I placed it and arrived the day after that.

Delivery is free worldwide and if you want to try out the service for yourself, Mr Nutcase are offering my blog readers a 10% discount with the code: “Thanku10”.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment