Friday, May 23, 2014

Outfit: New Stripes and Cobalt Blue

23-05-14


23-05-14g


NL Blue


Happy Friday everyone! It’s a bit wet and rainy in the UK today, which I suppose is to be expected as we’re heading into a(nother) bank holiday weekend. I have all of next week off work too, so I’m looking forward to that immensely.

23-05-14b


23-05-14e


I wore a new top today that was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at TM Lewin. It’s part of their Autumn/Winter 2014 range and I’ll be doing a full post on it next week, but I had to mention it today as I love this top so much. For a non-tall item the sleeve length is pretty good, and although I have many, many striped tops I like this one as it’s a little different – you can see how the stripes are only in the front and across the shoulders – the back and sleeves are plain white.

23-05-14c


I added my bright blue faux leather jacket today: partly because it is waterproof (being made of plastic has its uses!) and partly because I absolutely love it. I bought this back in about 2009 I think and five years on it’s still a favourite.

23-05-14f


23-05-14d


Have a great long weekend everyone (I believe it is Memorial Day in the US on Monday too)!

Black and white stripe top – c/o TM Lewin
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Blue patent shoes – New Look (sale)
Blue jacket – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted
Beads – Scope
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Black beaded braclets – gifted
Black, white and silver bangles – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment