Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfit: Stripes and Distressed Denim

23-04-14b


23-04-14c


Georgia Rose silver flats


Wednesday morning was bright and sunny and I had a hair appointment to sort out my roots at last. I managed to bag a complete bargain – a cut and colour for a very reasonable price as I was done by one of the trainee girls. It did mean that I spent the whole morning in the hair salon though as she wasn’t as speedy as my usual hairdresser would have been, but I’m not complaining.

23-04-14

In the afternoon I did the grocery shopping and then chilled out at home. We have the whole week off work which is awesome.

I am aware I am pretty much living in these jeans this week, but they're just so comfy. I love the slouchy fit and I love the distressing on them. I took a tip from Cori and put some patches of denim underneath the knee distressing to stop it from tearing further. So far so good, it seems to be working.

Jeans – H&M (gifted)
Green and white stripe top – Forever 21
Silver leather flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Looks like you've caught the sun on your face too during your week off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And yes, caught the sun (or probably the wind!) whilst out walking on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete