Monday, April 07, 2014

Outfit: Spring/Summer Wardrobe

07-04-14c


07-04-14d


NL Blue


Over the weekend I switched out my heavier winter items for my lighter weight (and lighter coloured) spring and summer clothes. I also packed away my winter coats and got out my denim jacket and trench coat. I am aware that it is still only early April, and of course it has turned cold and rainy today, but making the switch has given me some fresh options in my wardrobe and some lighter pieces to mix in with my sweaters and ankle boots.

07-04-14b


07-04-14


Today’s shirt was pulled out of the storage bag and I just love the colour. I’ve paired it with the striped pants I’ve been wearing all winter, and added a cardi and scarf as the shirt has little puffed short sleeves.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Blue shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey and cream striped trousers – Forever 21
Blue patent shoes – New Look (sale)
Cream and black spot scarf – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment