Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 71 | Monday Pants







I saved a pair of shoes yesterday. It’s been a couple of weeks but I’m getting there. The list of pairs still to be saved is dwindling. These shoes are rather special as they were my bridesmaid shoes when my sister got married, back in 2006. They were languishing in their box at the back of my closet for many years, not getting worn because I find the heel too low for them to be dressy. If I had my time again I would choose a higher heel. I wore them yesterday as I have a blister on my heel and the straps on these neatly missed it making them really comfy to wear.




I love these striped pants and someone yesterday said to me that I was wearing my Monday trousers on the wrong day. Apparently I often wear these on a Monday. So there you have it: Monday pants on a Tuesday.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Grey and cream stripe pants – Forever 21
Red satin shoes – Pink (bridal shop)
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted






No comments:

Post a Comment