Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 70 | Birthday Girl!

14-04-14


14-04-14e


NL navy flats


As I mentioned yesterday, yesterday was my birthday. Working on your birthday totally sucks but I have tomorrow off instead so that will make up for it.

14-04-14c


14-04-14b


I wore a cute little dress with flats and tights as the wind on Sunday was cold so I wasn’t sure how warm the spring sunshine would really be. I didn’t add a belt as I needed room for cake!

14-04-14d


Now that we’re getting some better (dry) weather I can start saving some of my fabric flats. This pair is from New Look and were bought for about £10 a few summers back.

Burgundy dress – New Look Tall
Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy tights – New Look?
Navy flats – New Look
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment