Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 68 | Patriotic Tuesday

01-04-14


01-04-14f


Irregular Choice Patty


So I saved two pairs of shoes in two days! That’s pretty good going for me considering that some weeks I don’t save any shoes at all. This pair is a good weather pair of shoes as they are made of fabric. Rain won’t do at all. They are Patty by Irregular Choice and were a birthday present a few years ago. They come in a black background too, but I liked the traditional red, white and blue.

01-04-14e


01-04-14b


As the shoes are quite wacky I thought I would keep the rest of the outfit fairly simple with a plain dress and cardi and minimal accessories.

01-04-14c


01-04-14d


Is anyone else obsessed with The Big Bang Theory? I have only got into it recently so I’m catching up with all the early series that they’re showing on E4. Amy (aka Blossom Russo! I loved Blossom when I was in high school!) has just come into it and I think the later episodes with all the girls in are the better ones.

Navy dress – Next Tall
Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Navy tights – Falke (Debenhams sale)
Blue Union Flag shoes – Irregular Choice (gifted)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – Claire’s
Navy heart necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment