Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Outfit: More Cobalt and Black

09-04-14


09-04-14e


Georgia Rose Venette blue suede ankle boot


One of the problems with not blogging every day is that I’m finding I’m posting similar outfit consecutively, even though I wore something completely different in between. And I know, #firstworldproblems and all, but there you go. If you follow me on Instagram (and if not, why not?!) you will know that yesterday I wore a bright red sweater with navy and white stripes. I usually post to Instragram on my off-blogging days, as well as other random snaps throughout the week so hop on over there and follow me!

09-04-14c


09-04-14b


So back to today. This skirt was pulled out of storage at the weekend. It’s black which is not particularly summery, but it is made of quite a light cotton fabric (and is in danger of pants-flashing if there’s anything more than a gentle breeze, hence the black tights!) so isn’t really suitable for the colder months.

09-04-14d


It’s the drama group’s annual show this week and although I’m not really a member any more I’m still happy to help out show week doing front of house and entertaining the dignitaries (presidents of other local societies plus the mayor) on the night they are invited to watch (which is tomorrow). So that means it’s shaping up to be quite a busy week for me.

Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Black and white spot skirt – New Look (charity shop)
Black tights – don’t know
Blue suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Whitby Jet cross necklace – gifted
Blue beads – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment