Thursday, April 17, 2014

Outfit: Day Out

16-04-14b


16-04-14e


LTS navy dot flats


Yesterday my sister and I headed off to Harrogate for a day out to celebrate my birthday, and lunch in Bettys tearooms. You can see the blue sky in the close-up photo, and it was beautifully warm and sunny all day.

16-04-14


16-04-14c


I wore skinny jeans so I could put my wellies on over them for walking around the RHS gardens in the morning and wore flats to be comfortable for the rest of the day. The shoes were appropriately a birthday present from my sister a couple of years ago. The jeans are the ones I mentioned last week that were purchased with a gift voucher kindly supplied by Spartoo. They are by Esprit, which is not a brand of jeans I’ve owned before but I’m really pleased with them. They fit well and seem very long in the leg (they’re marked 34” leg but I’m sure they’re a bit longer than that).

16-04-14d


In the evening I went out for tea at the local Wetherspoon’s pub with some of the drama group.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Green and navy stripe top – H&M
Navy tank – River Island
Jeans – Esprit (c/o Spartoo)
Navy and white spot flats – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Sunglasses – Boots (with half price voucher)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment