Saturday, March 22, 2014

Size 9 (and Larger!) Footwear

It’s been a long time since I took a look at the Spartoo website, but this weekend I had a wander over there to see what they are currently offering in a size 9. This blog is supposed to be about being tall and needing larger size shoes, after all, so it’s about time I brought you a post on some of the styles currently available.  Amongst the usual large size offerings of Converse and Crocs, I found some gems. Some styles are even reduced in the sale.



A good pair of tan boots is always a must for my wardrobe – I wore a pair today in fact.



This pair of courts is a lovely shade of blue and has a perfect sized heel for everyday wear. These come in a size 10 too.



Silver flats are another wardrobe staple for me and this pair is lovely (and goes up to a size 11!).




I have a pair of ankle boots very similar to these in my closet at present. They are getting a lot of wear this spring and I love the stud detailing.

So there you have it, just a taste of the very many (1330 to be precise) styles available in a size 9 (and many in larger sizes too) at Spartoo.

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment