Friday, March 28, 2014

Outfit: Transitioning to Spring

28-03-14


28-03-14b


28-03-14f


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


Despite the grey weather outside, this outfit is a spring transition. The mint green and paler coloured shoes are balanced with the black (faux) leather jacket and the black and white of the scarf. I wore my polka dot jeans because they’re fun, and why not?

28-03-14d


28-03-14c


28-03-14e


It’s Mother’s Day here in the UK this weekend so I’ll be doing some baking in preparation for the afternoon tea my sister is hosting at her house on Sunday. Do you have plans for the weekend?

Mint green sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Beige and black shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Zebra print scarf – River Island (sale)
Black (faux) leather jacket – Topshop Tall
Teal beads – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you in a lighter colour. Feels like it's been a long winter even though the weather never really got too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is perfect on you. You should wear it often! LOVE the whole ensemble! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I don't have a lot of mint in my closet - just this sweater and a pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete