Monday, March 31, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 67 | Black and Turquoise

31-03-14b


31-03-14d


31-03-14f


Next black & cream


Monday morning dawned again and I took the opportunity to save a pair of shoes. I can’t believe I haven’t saved these before now really, as they usually get worn fairly regularly. However, they were still on my list for saving so today I have crossed them off. They are by Next and I got them for £4.99 in a charity shop. They were in excellent condition – worn just once or twice I would have said – and part of the original price tag was still attached, showing them to have been £44.99 new, so quite a bargain for me. Especially since they are real leather.

31-03-14


31-03-14c


31-03-14e


Did you all have a good weekend? I spent much of Saturday baking as I predicted I would – I made chocolate brownie, and a hot cross bun loaf in my breadmaker (recipe here for anyone who’s interested). I also managed to get outside and wash my car in the afternoon sunshine. Sunday was Mother’s Day in the UK so we had lunch with the young man’s parents, then went to my sister’s house for the afternoon and saw my parents and my sister’s in laws for afternoon tea. My sister and I baked scones for that.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Turquoise leopard print scarf – ASOS
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment