Friday, March 21, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 66 | Spring Scarf

21-03-14b


21-03-14e


George Zebra Flats


Even worn with black and white this scarf just screams ‘spring’ to me. It’s the vibrant colours and the oversize polka dots I think. My friend at work obviously liked it too as she joked it would look much better with her outfit than mine.

21-03-14


21-03-14c


Look at me storming ahead with my shoe saving! It’s easier now the weather has picked up and I can save some actual shoes, rather than boots. I tend to wear ballet flats a lot with jeans in the spring and summer so should be able to get through the rest of my collection without too much trouble. This pair was bought on eBay, BNWOT, for just £2.99. I always thank the lack of spelling skills on my part and the part of the seller – she had listed zebra ‘pint’ flats, I managed to search for zebra ‘pint’ flats and these had no bids. They are just by George at Asda but I find the black and white works with a lot of outfits and is more interesting than plain black. I actually wore these shoes on Wednesday this week too, but didn’t take picture so it didn’t count for the shoe challenge.

21-03-14d


Have a great weekend everyone!

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black and white stripe top – Zara (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Zebra print flats – George at Asda (eBay)
Necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Scarf - TK Maxx


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment