Sunday, March 23, 2014

Outfit: Jeans, Blazer, Stripes

22-03-14c


22-03-14b


22-03-14f


Steve Madden Candence cognac


It may be spring here in the Frozen North, but yesterday, as well as the spring sunshine, the wind was really cold. This made the huge (and very warm) scarf an absolute necessity when I took a walk to the Post Office. I was glad I’d chosen boots too.

22-03-14e


22-03-14


22-03-14d


The rest of my outfit was a great Saturday look – jeans, a striped sweater and a fitted blazer to smarten everything up. I love navy blue for spring (it’s much more inviting than black).

Navy blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy, green and cream stripe top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – New Look
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue and pink spot scarf – TK Maxx


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment