Friday, February 21, 2014

Outfit: Transitioning To Spring

21-02-14b


21-02-14d


21-02-14f


Georgia Rose red booties


Yesterday morning it was 11°C when I arrived at work, which was warm for 7.30am. It was warm for February. It put me in the mood for spring (which last year was a long time coming – feet of snow at the end of March anyone?) so although today’s outfit is layered (we were back to 2°C this morning) it has the feeling of spring about it. I even pulled this jacket out of my summer clothes storage bag.

21-02-14c


21-02-14


So can we talk about this jacket for a minute? It is basically a sweatshirt in disguise as a jacket. The fabric is soft and cosy and it stretches, making it super comfortable to wear. The perfect way to feel like you’re wearing something slouchy but actually looking pulled together.

21-02-14e


So, it’s Friday! I don’t really have much planned for the weekend. How about you? I find that this time of year there isn’t much going on at weekends but that’s fine by me. When it’s still cold out cosying up by the fire with a good book will do. Have a good one, whatever you’re doing.

Navy and cream stripe jacket – Next Tall
Navy top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Navy, red and cream scarf – Forever 21
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. All the crocuses & daffs have bloomed down here, it's lovely! Tomorrow is parkrun followed by tea & cake then Sunday is Winchester 10k- hopefully the River Itchen hasn't flooded the course!

    ReplyDelete