Friday, February 28, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 60 | More Cobalt Blue

27-02-14c


27-02-14d


Georgia Rose Venette blue suede ankle boot


Two shoe saves in a week – go me! Actually, I kind of feel like I’m cheating by saving new boots. Strictly speaking I don’t even need to save these as Amber changed the rules for this year and any shoes bought/gifted after the challenge began don’t have to be included. However, I’m playing by the previous years’ rules as any new shoes have always had to be included in the past, so that’s what I’m doing this year too. All my boots are now safe so I’m not too worried that I’m adding to my total. The challenge started in September when we were about to come into boot season anyway, so I have plenty of time left to save all my shoes.

27-02-14b


This gorgeous pair of blue suede boots was sent to me c/o Sarenza and is by Georgia Rose. I have a lot of shoes by Georgia Rose now, but that’s because they are well made and come in sizes that fit me. This pair of boots is a size 42 and is definitely true to size. This is another pair of boots where the zip is on the ‘wrong’ side, but as it adds to the design I don’t mind at all. A bright royal blue is one of my favourite colours so I was immediately drawn to these when I saw them. They have a chunkier heel than many of my shoes so I’m hoping that will mean they will be pretty comfy to wear too.

27-02-14


In order to let the bright blue boots really stand out, I plumped for an all black outfit yesterday. I added my blue faux leather jacket instead of a heavy coat because it’s awesome and for some reason gets neglected in favour of my black or brown leather jackets. My hair was curly/wavy yesterday because I washed it Wednesday night and didn’t want to blow dry it.

Blue faux leather jacket – H&M
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Blue suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Blue necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment