Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Outfit: No Snow Day

12-02-14


12-02-14d


12-02-14f


Bank Blonde & Blonde Shiloh studded ankle boots


We were promised snow last night. Heavy snow. And what we got? A light dusting at best. In places. There was none where I live and just a little bit when I got to work. I had high hopes when I got up. It looked lighter outside through the curtains than usual, and there was a kind of calm quiet. You know the kind of calm quiet when it has snowed and no one is moving about? It sounded like that. But it was not to be. Just a thin layer of ice on my windscreen and a little disappointment.

12-02-14b


12-02-14c


12-02-14e


So I put on my bright red pants and some flat boots (just as well as the car park at work was quite icy) and trundled off on my merry way, hopes of a snow day once again dashed by this rubbish mild winter we’re having.

Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Beige suede boots – Blonde & Blonde (c/o Bank)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver earrings – Claire’s


Follow me on:

1 comment: