Friday, January 17, 2014

Outfit: Tartan, Sweatshirt and Wedges

17-01-14b


17-01-14c


Matalan teal


I keep reading how tartan is going to be big this spring, so I’m glad I held on to the tartan shirts I had from several years ago. I was trying to work out this morning when I bought this £8 Primark number, and I think it must be at least 2009, if not 2008. It’s a lovely soft brushed cotton so is really warm to wear and the length of the body is really good for a tall person like me.

17-01-14


I checked my shoe list and I see that I’ve already saved these teal wedges. I guess I have my favourite shoes and I stick to them! I think they’ve either stretched out or my feet have shrunk though, as they feel too big today. The only leather on them is the lining of the footbed so they shouldn’t have stretched out, but then my feet should shrink either!

I am excited it’s Friday today – I was just in a really good mood all day. Have a great weekend everyone!

Grey sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Teal/white/blue tartan shirt – Primark
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Teal wedges – Matalan
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Silver earrings – gifted
Teal necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment