Friday, December 20, 2013

Outfit: Red and White Candy Stripes

20-12-13


20-12-13e


ArturoChiang

If I was Santa and an Elf the past two days, I guess that makes me a candy cane today! I still love my stripes and red and white ones seemed like a festive option for casual Friday.

20-12-13b


20-12-13d


It was my last day at work this year today. There are blog posts scheduled for each day over the holidays and I’ll drop in with a new outfit post when I can.

20-12-13c


Yesterday was a bit manic. I finished work early to go for a festive Chinese buffet lunch with some work people. When I got home the young man needed a lift over to meet some friends so I took him then went and did the big Christmas supermarket shop. Then I went back and picked up the young man and we went to the house of the friends he’d been out with for a few drinks and some food. We got home about 10pm and I unpacked all the shopping (mercifully the frozen stuff was all still frozen).

Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Black leather boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Teal necklace – Scope
Santa hat earrings – can’t remember


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment