Thursday, December 05, 2013

Outfit: Black Jeans and Another Jumper

05-12-13


05-12-13c


05-12-13e


Irregular Choice Baby Beauty


It was so windy today – my office building was actually swaying. It was kind of like being on a boat. And a bit weird. Another cosy sweater was just the thing and the cleaner said had I lost weight so clearly I need to wear these jeans more often!

05-12-13b


05-12-13d


Yesterday I took the afternoon off and had a very long (3 hours!) lunch in Bettys in Ilkley with my friend C. I gave her a voucher for afternoon tea for Christmas last year and it’s taken until now for us to arrange a date to go. I had a fab time and it was definitely a better way to spend the afternoon than being at work.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Black jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Black and white spot boots – Irregular Choice (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment