Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Outfit: Red on Red on Beige and Tan

26-11-13


26-11-13c


26-11-13f


Geox Mendi tan boots


I got this dress two years ago when I was in Sydney, from the little vintage shop in Manly where we were staying. It’s a great little winter staple – a bright, cheerful colour, cosy knit and can be layered under or over. I went for layering under today with a red polo neck but it was pretty chilly so I could have done with a layer over it too.

26-11-13b


26-11-13d


26-11-13e


Last night I went to the gym and then I started reading Lindsey Kelk’s new novel I Heart Christmas. We also watched Salvage Hunters on TV.

Red and white stripe dress – vintage (Sammy and Sid Vintage)
Red polo neck – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Beige tights – H&M?
Tan leather boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Red beads - Claire's

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment