Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Outfit: Burgundy and Navy Stripes

27-11-13


27-11-13d


Priceless Navy


Howdy all! How are you all this fine Wednesday?

27-11-13b


I wanted to wear my burgundy pants today, paired with a striped sweater, so I added my navy polo neck underneath as an extra layer. I really like the combination of burgundy and navy. I added my Warehouse jacket as well for even more warmth. You know I can’t do with being cold!

27-11-13c

Last night I skipped the gym in favour of going with the young man to visit his aunty. She gave us tea and homemade mince pies so it was definitely better than step class!

Navy and cream top – Forever 21
Burgundy pants – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Navy polo neck – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Navy boots – Priceless Shoes (sale)
Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment