Saturday, November 09, 2013

New Phone Case from Wrappz



A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely people at Wrappz and given a voucher code to try out their personalised case service. I have only ever had one case for my so decided to order a Samsung Galaxy S3 case (they do cases and skins for ipads too so that would have been my other option). The website is very easy to use: you just select the kind of case or skin you want for your device, then follow the step by step instructions to personalise it, with either text or by uploading a photo.

After some deliberation I took the option to have a photo printed on my case and chose one I’d taken of the sun going down over the cliffs in Whitby back in the early summer.

Wrappz promise to have your case with you in two days and sure enough, two days after I’d ordered I got home to find the case on my doormat. They can do this because the cases are printed in the UK.

I am really pleased with my new phone case and at the moment there is a 20% discount available on the Wrappz site, just for entering your email address.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment