Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thursday Latelies

Here’s what I’ve been enjoying this week:


  • Rainbows – with all the sunshine and showers we’ve been getting lately, I’ve seen lots of rainbows. They are so pretty and always make me think of the song we used to sing in Sunday school: “whenever you see a rainbow, remember God is love”.
  • Lighter mornings – with the clocks going back to GMT this past weekend we’ve been given a brief respite on the dark mornings and it’s been pretty much daylight when I’ve driven to work this week. I know it will only last another week or so, but I’ll take what I can get in terms of daylight this time of year.
  • Half term – no school traffic this week has meant getting to and from work has been so much easier as the roads are quieter. So even though I’m not a teacher: yay for half term!
  • The faux fur collar on my jacket – I put the faux fur collar back on my (faux) leather jacket this week and it makes the whole jacket feel much cosier (even though it’s just a collar).


Leave me a comment and tell me what you’ve been enjoying this week!


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment